Table of Contents
Roughly 43.2 million people in the United States right now have federal student loan debt averaging $39,351 each, according to recent statistics. Student loans, no matter the amount, can hold you back financially in your life. From purchasing a home, having children, or starting your own business, many Americans are left postponing life’s major moments to pay down their debts.
Here at Pro Mover Reviews, we aim to take the stress out of one of life’s most stressful events – moving. Using a rigorous and proprietary rating system, we help our community make informed decisions on which moving company is right for them.
Another one of those stressful situations is, you guessed it, paying off student loan debt. We’re looking to provide financial assistance to one lucky applicant. This person will receive $2,000 to be applied to their outstanding federal or private student loan balance.
If you’re ready to move on to a debt-free life, apply now!
The Ideal Candidate
If you currently have a student loan balance exceeding $2,000.00, consider yourself the ideal candidate.
In addition to this, the ideal applicant must be:
- 18 years or older
- A US citizen or permanent resident to apply
- Able to provide documentation verifying his/her/their current student loan status, if selected as winner
What You’ll Get
You’ll receive $2,000 to go towards your outstanding federal or private student loan balance.
How to Apply
Fill out the application below and in a few short paragraphs, tell us how paying a portion of your student loans will help you financially “move on” in your life.
The application will close at 5 pm ET on Wednesday, September 17th, 2021. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only applications submitted via the form below will be considered.
We’ll select and notify the winner by Wednesday, October 1st, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the “Move on From Student Debt” contest is Home Media LLC whose principal office is located at 1122 Oberlin Rd, Raleigh, NC 27605.
- Employees of Home Media LLC or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with Move on From Student Debt or helping to set up Move on From Student Debt shall not be permitted to enter.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- Move on From Student Debt void where prohibited.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THIS CONTEST. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for Move on From Student Debt contest.
- Route to entry for Move on From Student Debt contest and details on how to enter are available at www.ProMoverReviews.com. Individuals may apply by filling out the application form on the Pro Mover Reviews website.
- Closing date for entry will be September 17, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. After this date, no further applications will be permitted.
- Pro Mover Reviews shall select up to one (1) Recipient from the entire pool of eligible entries. The Recipient will be selected based on the quality of the application as judged by Pro Mover Reviews employees.
- The Recipient will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days at the closing date. If the Recipient cannot be contacted, are not eligible, or do not claim the opportunity to participate in Move on From Student Debt within 10 days of notification, Pro Mover Reviews reserves the right to withdraw the offer from the Recipient and pick a replacement Recipient.
- Move on From Student Debt is conducted by Home Media LLC and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any university, college, or loan provider.
- Upon completion of Move on From Student Debt, Recipient will receive a one-time payment of $2,000.00 USD. Upon completion of Move on From Student Debt, funds shall be distributed no earlier than 30 days following Recipient notification.
- Where legally required, the Recipient name will be available upon request 28 days after the closing date. To request the Recipient names, please send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Home Media LLC, 1122 Oberlin Road, Raleigh, NC, 27605.
- Pro Mover Reviews reserves the right to cancel or amend Move on From Student Debt and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Pro Mover Reviews’ decision in respect of all matters to do with Move on From Student Debt will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By submitting an application for Move on From Student Debt, applicants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.